Monday 8 December 2014

SISI II

Of she were many warnings
like a dog challenging a tiger to a hunt
I would be swayed into recklessness
as sure as the path of the sun; east to west
blood flowed south and sense followed it

Who would not be caught
in the perfect lure of the gap tooth
the twinkling dimples or yet
the shimmer of well-oiled pouting lips
or the naked caress of SISI’s voice

True to warning I’m lost in lust
in my head lewd images reel
of enjoined hips and thrashing limbs
caution did knocked my doors
but in the lure I lost my hearing

If you see father
tell him something must  kill a man
better I die by this
than miss this taste of heaven on earth
that lies deep between her thighs.

Oluwole.

5 comments:

  1. Ahahahah. But you were warned

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shimmer of well-oiled pouting lips...

    The imagery that line called up ehn... Nice read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bruv... when I grow, I'll be like you...

      Delete
  3. "If you see father
    tell him something must kill a man
    better I die by this
    than miss this taste of heaven on earth
    that lies deep between her thighs."

    This has got to be my best...

    ReplyDelete

Have your say here...